The Most Recent Update
Fighting the Scabies!
Bill and the Just Mercy team returned to the states on Feb. 4th after an 18 day mission in Haiti. However, Bill returned to Haiti only 9 days after coming home. Our “scout” had finally found a vehicle that might work for us and that was in our price range!! Our…
Who is Just Mercy ?
We’re some people who love Jesus, trying to love our brothers in his name. We went to Haiti to help with relief after the earthquake in 2010. We went back to help in any way we could. We are still in Haiti working to meet needs and extend the love of God with the hope of turning hearts to the Father all because “It is JUST that He sends. It is for MERCY we go.”
What is Just Mercy doing?
- Spreading the Good News of Jesus Christ
- Supporting Education in the mountains
- Working in the mountain village of Janou and seaside village of Baiu de Mesle (Bedzimel) to build church/schools.
- Building and installing fish habitats to prevent the continuing decimation of the fish populations.
- Providing jobs and producing materials with the portable sawmill for furniture, home repair, and Haitian boat repair!
Teacher Home in Janou
- JUST MERCY is closing in on the completion of a church/school building with a cistern in the mountain village of Janou Children currently walk a six hour round trip to attend school at the closest village. But we need a decent home for a teacher! For details on this and other needs, please click below.